[mythtv-users] We can rule out PulseAudio

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:23:25 UTC 2010

In the ongoing saga of my effort to restore audio to MythTV (see threads
entitled "Audio just quit during playback", "Does MythTV user mplayer"
and "Perhaps a reinstall" in this mailing list) I have uninstalled the
alsa plugin for pulse audio.  My system has pulseaudio installed and
everything that needs pulseaudio works with it, but pulse has no way to
work with MythTV.

Nevertheless, MythTV still has no audio.

I'm still looking, but I don't recognize any options.  Anybody have
something else I can tweak/check/install/uninstall?

Thanks.

Mark