[mythtv-users] Distorted audio from Zotac ION board via HDMI

Rob Comstock mythtv at westcoastlinux.com
Mon Jul 26 16:22:22 UTC 2010

I am having some audio trouble with my atom processor, ION chipset
board. I had it working with
HDMI on a test bench but I need analog audio out to work and am having
some trouble. Anyone have a setup
that gets the analog output running on one of these boards? If so I
would like to get a copy of your alsa config.

thanks

rob