Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 07:03:04 UTC 2010

<thokern at freenet.de> wrote:

>please unsubscribe me from the myttv-users list

We can't, only list admins have that power and posting to the public
list isn't the way to contact them. However, you can unsubscribe
yourself very easily ...

In every message sent out by the list are these headers :

>Sender: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org

But it seems a lot of mail programs hide these from the user. Click
on the appropriate link and you'll find it works wonders. By far the
quickest and easiest method is to send an email to
mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org, subject=unsubscribe, and no message
body.

What you don't have any excuse for missing is the footer on every list message

Simon Hobson