[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.24 svn - Metadata download issues with jamu and the mass grabber

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Sun Jul 25 13:14:16 UTC 2010

Rajesh,
     Speaking to the Jamu errors only these are likely issues related to
Jamu using the settings in your "~/.mythtv/config.xml" file to try to
connect to the MythTV data base. That file may be missing or mis-configured.

As for the python bindings you may think they are properly installed but
many users have old bindings still installed that get accessed before
the new bindings. The best may to check if the latest bindings are
installed and accessed properly is to execute "mythpython -- version".
See this example below:

 > mythpython --version
MythTV Python Bindings
   local versions
     bindings version:   0.23.0.17
     ttvdb version:      1.2.1
     tmdb version:       v0.2.5
   external versions
     lxml version:       2.2.4
     MySQLdb version:    1.2.2.final.0

In your case I think the issue is with the "config.xml" file as stated
above.

Please remember I am only commenting about Jamu.

Doug