[mythtv-users] Duplicate recordings because of bad SD data?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 14:50:53 UTC 2010

Never run into this issue before.

My system recorded Warehouse 13 last night at 9pm EST.

Title:                                      Warehouse 13

Subtitle:                               Beyond Our Control

Episode Number:             203

Program ID:                        EP011598480017

Original Airdate:               2010-07-20

of a B movie with cowboys, gladiators, robots and beach storming marines.
(CC, Stereo)

Today at 3pm EST it is going to record again on the same channel.
Apparently, Schedules Direct has some incorrect information somewhere.

Title:                                      Warehouse 13

Subtitle:                               Beyond Our Control

Episode Number:             not listed in upcoming recordings

Program ID:                        EP011598480015

Original Airdate:               2010-07-20

I have had issues in the past recording late night shows where SD says the
recording started a half hour before it really did, causing me to miss half
the show. But this is the first time it has caused me to record a duplicate
to my knowledge.

Anyone else seen this before?

MarcT