[mythtv-users] Confused about how to make custom rules in mythweb

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 02:18:33 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>  On 07/20/2010 09:50 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, this worked.  I am unclear of the find date and time options.
>> It is set for Sunday and I don't see how to turn that off, but it also
>> appears to do nothing because I am setup to record Pusher on days that
>> are not Sunday.
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7057#comment:15
>
> How's your JavaScript?

My JavaScript skills are non-existent.  My comprehension of that bug
is slightly above non-existent.  I will just assume that the "find
date and time options" is nothing I should be concerned about at this
point and even though it specifies Sunday, that will not affect my
scheduling.