[mythtv-users] Mouse pointer reappearing

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 19 17:06:43 UTC 2010

On 7/19/2010 12:51 PM, mythtv wrote:

> [...]
<snip>

I have noticed it in 0.22 as well, but in my case I am not switching
resolutions.  The cursor appears when I use the internal player in
mythvideo.  I haven't seen it appear after watching recordings.  I too
am running Gentoo, could it be specific to this distribution.  I don't
have the version details handy, but the machine was completely up to
date as of 7/11/2010.