[mythtv-users] Hardware recomendation

Tyler T tylernt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 17:02:36 UTC 2010

> One last question: I know USA doesn't use DVB-T standard, do you think it
> would be very hard/impossible getting a DVB-T USB tuner there? I'll be
> traveling to the US in a few weeks and would like to know if I can get there
> the required tuner.

I'm afraid your prospects don't look good. I've never heard of or seen
such a thing in any retail stores here, probably due to demand and FCC
regulations. You may be able to order one online and have it shipped
somewhere you can pick it up in the US though, perhaps at someplace
like "Mail Boxes Etc".