[mythtv-users] Archive some recordings to other drive

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Tue Jul 13 17:43:16 UTC 2010

On 11/07/2010 9:22 AM, mythtv at derdev.com wrote:
> What's the appropriate method to delete the Recordings entry if I move the
> .mpg?

Well, I guess you could copy the recording first and delete normally,
but I believe in the past I have just created an empty file of the same
name (basically just an empty text file) and been able to delete
normally (this was after I had lost my recordings, but was able to
restore a copy of the database, which referenced said recordings)

-Alan