[mythtv-users] Comcast vs. FIOS, ease of mythtv integration?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Jul 9 20:57:22 UTC 2010

I totally agree that this is a government problem and indirectly "a
population who allow this issue to exist" problem.

It's one of the reasons that I'm looking at the Australian NBN shared
fiber network with interest to see how its going to work in real life
(govt owns common shared fibre to everyones home and then rents L2
access to any and all wholesalers)

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc