[mythtv-users] themoviedb.org missing images?

Walter Machado jjmaden at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:36:56 UTC 2010

I added some videos to my database last night and while the text metadata downloaded fine there were no posters.  The log shows a possible website error and when I go directly to themoviedb.org in firefox and IE there are no images that show up on the site.  Is the tmdb site having problems or is the error on my end somehow?