[mythtv-users] OS X Frontend Program Guide

MichaelM michaelm at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 10:40:02 UTC 2010

I am beginning to suspect that this is due to the video not re-sizing properly to the PIP size on the program guide.  Does anyone know of a way that I could somehow verify whether this is the cause or not? Has anyone else experienced this? Is the program guide actually working for anyone using 0.22, and the OS X frontend?

Thanks,

Michael