[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract update and applying for the competition

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:35:58 UTC 2010

I have blue-abstract installed on both my frontends; but with a
different background.png.

We love the theme....

I have not altered the theme  - other than changing the background.png

On one of the systems all the shows have the watched icon showing
fully even on recordings which ahve not been watched... and when
bringing up the menu an option is "mark as watched".

This issue only shows on the remote frontend, the combined fe/be shows
it correctly.

Any ideas where I should look; I'm guessing it is an issue at my end
and probably not a programatic issue as all other themes work fine and
as I said the combined fe/be also works with blue-abstract.

thanks in advance.