[mythtv-users] Basic questions of newb. ( Cablevision)

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 05:26:36 UTC 2010

I have Cablevision in Westchester.

To a first order approximation the only ClearQAM channels that are
WCBS,  WNBC, WNBCDT2, WNBCDT4, WNYW,  WABC, WABCDT2, WABCDT3, WWOR,
WPIX,NEWS 12, WNET, WNETDT2,WLIW, WLIWDT2, WLIWDT3.

There are also some shopping/non-english channels, but I didn't keep
them in my database.

For the family cable channel's you'll need a cable box.  I can't get
Firewire to work reliably (with an SA4250HD), so I use a PVR-150 to
capture the analog.

Charles