[mythtv-users] annoying erratic key presses with remote on HD-PVR

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Fri Jan 29 20:39:55 UTC 2010

Glad you got that worked out.

As for the repeat and delay options, they definitely have an effect for me.
Are you restarting mythfrontend after each change to lircrc?  You must
restart it for changes to take effect.

The other thing that could be causing problems is if lirc doesn't recognize
that you're holding the button down, and instead it records each pulse from
the remote as a separate button down event.  When you run irw, if you hold
down a button on the remote, does the second field keep increasing, or is it
always 0?  It should be increasing.  If it's always 0, that will cause
problems.

Hope this helps!
-- Kevin