[mythtv-users] Myth .22 Season/Episode display setting

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:25:58 UTC 2010

2010/1/20 Kevon <mcuser at rogers.com>:
> Been searching all over the net for info on Myth Season/Episode setting
> but still unable to find a anything. It's great that Myth can handle tv
> seasons/episodes, however I cannot find an option to change how this is
> shown in the GUI. Myth shows the format 'Title #x## - Subtitle', I would
> like to like to have 'Title s##e## - Subtitle'. Is there an option to
> change this format? This is how I had it in .21 and I would like to keep
> it the same.

I also am not a fan of this style, but I think there is more serious
issue (still just an annoyance though) which is that the sort ordering
of a folder of programs in a series is not ordered correctly on my
system. I have a fresh mythbuntu .22 myth install on a ubuntu 9.10
system.

The ordering of a show is that episodes 01, 02 etc are after episode
10, 11 etc, I guess the sort is treating the episode 01 as episode 1
then completing an alpha sort, rather then a numerical sort.

Is anyone else seeing this (I'm using blue-abstract), some themes dont
show the episode number in the main programme info, so it maynot be
immediately obvious on some themes.

Thanks

Richard