[mythtv-users] Myth .22 Season/Episode display setting

Kevon mcuser at rogers.com
Wed Jan 27 18:02:44 UTC 2010

Find it hard to believe that of all the myth users I'm the only one
picky about the devs' choice for season display.

Well, I took the plunge and did some code diving. Found this option is
hard coded in mythplugins->videolist.cpp (line 870). I changed it to my
preferred format, recompile and all is well.

But I want to take this further. Would like to add this as an option in
the general video setting (screen 2). I have been playing around with
mythvideo->globalsetting but can't seem to get this right.

It did feel good to blow the dust off my old C++ books but looks like I
am going to have to pass this on to the true myth devs. That's if my
wish request gets accepted.

Kevon