[mythtv-users] MythTV installation and setup videos

Justin Garrison rothgar at 1n73r.net
Tue Jan 26 06:40:11 UTC 2010

I wanted to share a few videos I made on building a HTPC with MythTV. The
videos go from assembling the hardware to configuring the backend. I plan on
expanding these videos to include some more features of MythTV as soon as I
work out all the little bugs I have myself. Please let me know if you have
any feedback or features you would want to see me demonstrate in video.

The first part can be found here on youtube and each section past that
should link at the end of the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62eKpsFDvmQ

--
Justin Garrison