[mythtv-users] Missing recordings

Mark fairlane at springcom.com
Tue Jan 26 03:06:53 UTC 2010

I have a couple shows that were supposed to tape tonight, Heroes and
Chuck.  The kids left Live Tv running and
turned the TV off.   We turned it back on at 9 to watch Chuck and no
Chuck.  Myth says it's taping, it didn't.
Neither did Heroes.  How can one LiveTv recording fubar 4 tuners?  No
priorities were set, just no recordings.
Is the default behavior now to not change channels when in LiveTv and an
upcoming recording arises?

I'm stumped to figure out what happened here.