[mythtv-users] Mythtv/liveTV fades to grey....

plainfaceboy plainfaceboy at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:18:46 UTC 2010

Power mgt seems fine - not go any settings on, including for harddrives, so
shouldn't need to spin up etc.
Current position is now - go to LiveTV  - for some reason 1st time now
returns to menu, 2nd time always fine - plays TV no problem pretty much for
as long as I've tested so far.
If I then go to menu eg schedule a recording and search for a programme, as
I scroll thru, it will fade and 'freeze' for a while, then comes back etc,
and maybe after another fade (or sometimes not) it is ok again.

As an aside, and in case it's relevant, my LCD (Soundgraph Imon_LCD) has
stopped showing the frontend menus, and now simply shows the time/heartbeat
info all the time etc
Still puzzled....
Thanks for suggestions so far!