[mythtv-users] Default Theme [was: Upgrade to Ubuntu 9.10 disasters - please help; (]

Paul Clark paul at aghast.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 14:15:17 UTC 2010

I agree with the OP, Mythbuntu for the default theme would be my vote.  We
used to have Meepo Wide installed on 0.21.  When I upgraded to 0.22 we tried
Terra and Graphite but fairly quickly decided to move back to the more
traditional style theme and installed Mythbuntu 9.10 which we're pretty
happy with.  Terra and Graphite may look pretty but Mythbuntu scores in my
house (wife and kids) for ease of use.

Paul