[mythtv-users] Acer Revo 1600 and Hibernation Wake on USB

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 12:13:03 UTC 2010

In article
<d49862411001221805p5ca78e23l4fd151e45b90af72 at mail.gmail.com>, Larry T
wrote:
> > USB0      S4     enabled   pci:0000:00:04.0

Drat, I didn't spot that you had USB0 already enabled.

I found that USB 1.1 devices seem to wake up my box fine with USB0
enabled. Enabling USB2 causes instant wakeup.

My Hauppauge tuner also has an Ir receiver, but I can't use this as the
whole device is USB 2 and enabling USB0 doesn't allow it to wake the
box IYSWIM.

I assume you have waking on USB enabled in the bios?

Ian