[mythtv-users] VDPAU Error: DISPLAY PRE-EMPTED. Aborting playback.

Enigma enigma at thedonnerparty.com
Mon Jan 25 05:50:54 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, tortise at paradise wrote:

> Enigma, what's your CPU / Motherboard / Chipset?

I have tried the card with the following motherboards:

MSI Kt3 Ultra 2 (I think this one is KT333) [Athon XP processor]
PC Chips 848A (SiS chipset)  [Athon XP processor]
MSI Hetis 915 (Intel 915? chipset) [Celeron @3.2 GHz]
Asus Pundit PH1 (Nvidia Nforce chipset) [Athlon 64 X2]

I have tried different power supplies with no change.  I don't think
it is temperature related, I get the same errors with or without a fan
(the card ships fanless, it runs about 20 degrees cooler with a fan
attached).  I have tried many different configurations, all with the
same result.