[mythtv-users] mouse support

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:31:49 UTC 2010

On 22 January 2010 23:18, Ben Newman <ben at ultraswank.com> wrote:
> I just got a new remote with a built in mouse for my myth box.  The
> way the thing is set up it would be really great if I could map mouse
> movement to the arrow keys and a left mouse button push to enter and a
> right mouse button push to escape when the mythtv frontend is up.  Any
> way to do this?  I know I can display the mouse cursor through the set
> up menu but that's not what I'm looking for.

I've no idea if this is possible but it occurs to me that it might be
similar to using a rotary encoder on, for example the Antec Fusion
Case, as an input device, which is done using an additional lirc
instance.

There's a wiki page here:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Volume_Knob_on_Antec_Fusion

With apologies if I'm leading you down a blind alley.