[mythtv-users] EDID problem

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Jan 23 10:15:16 UTC 2010

>How can I keep signal on when I turn off the TV. Each time I shut down the tv
>when I open it again mythtv is gone. no signal, just a blank screen.

In a worst case scenario: You can't.

Ony of my previous MythFrontends had a ATI integrated chip which _only_ would activate a digital video output if something was connected there (and active) at power up. If the connection was broken, no software trick I tried would get it to reactivate the video signal. VGA and SVideo dig not suffer from this behavior tho. After about 4 months I gave up and got another MoBo.

I am NOT saying that is the case for you, but really, you should not have to "do" anything, it should just work.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.