[mythtv-users] SVN ebuild vs CVS

Julien trankkilou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 02:41:44 UTC 2010

hi,

Marct wrote this 1 week ago :

"Made a correction in the *SVN* checkout address on the ebuilds for both
fixes
and trunk. They were pointing at cvs.*mythtv*.org and not *svn*.*mythtv*.org.

Because of this you may need to delete your local *SVN* repo. If you get a
sandbox error stating that the repo addresses don't match that's the issue.

I also merged in several updates to the *SVN* checkout behavior. The only
one
that is user facing is that the gap in checkout has been increased from 1
hour to 2.
Also updated the mythstream *ebuild* to use the newest source.
Thanks to Miwer for the patches that allowed for these changes.

MarcT
"

So He said SVN repo is the same than the CVS repo of mythtv with only a
couple of hour of diff ?

If it is there is something I don't understand

I'm running the latest CVS version (23246) nd I'm looking for this change =>
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/23238

If you look for example
libmythtv/videoout_vdpau.h<http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videoout_vdpau.h?rev=23238>line
127 there is "bool                 m_hq_scaling; " since version 23238
!

where is this change ? Sorry i really don't understand

thx in advance
KR,

tranki