[mythtv-users] Remote frontend not displaying coverart, fanart, etc...

Ash Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:11:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a frontend/backend combo machine which displays coverart, fanart,
etc... correctly in mythvideo and the recordings screen.
However when using my mac remote frontend machine none of the images are
displayed.

Checking the frontend logs I get many error lines such as...

Error loading image to scale, from file: myth://
Coverart at 192.168.0.225:6543/American Chopper Season 6_coverart.jpg

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Ash