[mythtv-users] LiveTV and Recorded shows audio sync problems.

Timothy E. Krantz tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com
Fri Jan 22 18:19:25 UTC 2010

I get the same issue recording via composite or Svideo with 2 different
Pinnacle 800i cards.  I never get the problem using the coax input just the
composite or svideo.

In my case it is also in the recording, not a playback issue.  I have no
messages that indicate a problem in my logs either.

Sorry, no help, just another data point.

Tim

  _____