[mythtv-users] Using Two DTAs with One PVR-500

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Jan 20 06:24:04 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> You're saying the boxes have *only* RF outputs, no baseband (Composite or S-
> Video) outputs? Could you get boxes with baseband outputs, but pay more?

Yes, they have other boxes available for rent.  It's only the free
ones which are RF only.  You get what you pay for, I guess.

But I have to say that the RF output quality is really just as good as
S-Video for this application.  I really doubt you could tell the
difference among all the mpeg compression artifacts...

Eric