[mythtv-users] Zotac ION logs

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Tue Jan 19 17:58:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 11:47 -0600, Douglas Hitchcock wrote:

> so like 3,000,000 lines of that.  Do any other diskless users have any
> tips how to keep these logs under control?

By actually pay attention to the logs and fixing the problems being
logged?

Seriously.  The way you are asking your question would be akin to "I
have this really loud beeping in my house and it's getting really
annoying and I can't hear the TV over it.  Anyone else who has a house
on fire have any tips on how to hear the television over this loud
beeping?"

As for your actual log messages, delving into that is OT for this list
and I don't like to contribute to the already (very) low S:N ratio of
this list.  Google should tell you all you need to know about that.

b.