[mythtv-users] Sync mythvideo 0.22 from the command line

Ash Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:58:07 UTC 2010

With myth 0.22 is there any way to do a mythvideo update via the command
line?

I've looked at the options in jamu but that doesn't seem to have anything to
do it.
I thought I might be able to fire off an http request to simulate clicking
the "Scan Collection" button in mythweb, but that messes things up as it
doesn't seem to support storage groups :(
I used to use the mythtools/sync.pl script but that doesn't know about
storage groups either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ash