[mythtv-users] [OT] recomendations on good AGP 8X graphics card withS-Video

MythTV mythtv at ncc1701.serveftp.net
Tue Jan 19 05:29:48 UTC 2010

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/propitiatory

propitiatory
A	adjective
	1 	propitiative, propitiatory
 		intended to reconcile or appease; "sent flowers as a
propitiatory gesture"

	2 	expiatory, expiative, propitiatory
 		having power to atone for or offered by way of expiation
or propitiation; "expiatory (or propitiatory) sacrifice"

Drivers which are designed to please? or was that a typo?

I'm pretty pleased with the latest (195.34 for me) nvidia drivers.  Does

that make them both propitiatory and proprietary?

(I'm just happy I learnt a new word :-)