[mythtv-users] HW CAMs, CI support, legal subscription viewing (DVB-S2)

Gerben Roest g.roest at grepit.nl
Mon Jan 18 10:55:45 UTC 2010

0.21 and 0.22:
* KNC1, dvb-c
* Cineview CI module with alphacrypt cam
* Ziggo smartcard (Netherlands)
* Ubuntu 8.10

No problems with reception or decryption. Only worries how long my alpha
cam will work now they have enabled CI+.

Gerben

--

Grep IT                      tel: 0252-769005
Egelantier 3                 fax: 0252-769006
2211 NN Noordwijkerhout     g.roest at grepit.nl
The Netherlands