[mythtv-users] PVR350 TVOUT

Larry Howe larry.howe at comjet.com
Mon Jan 18 05:19:35 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 20:56 -0800, Robert McNamara wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Larry Howe <larry.howe at comjet.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > Sounds like a good reason. Let me tell you where I am now, and if you
> > have any idea where I should go next, please let me know. Ubuntu 9.10,
> > my mythtv package is 0.22.0+fixes22594-0ubuntu1(karmic). When the system
> > boots I get

> > Thanks,
> > Larry
> >

> Hi Larry,
>
> I'm sorry to say that I just don't know much about the PVR-350 TV out.
>  Hopefully someone else on the list will have a hint for you.  I only
> stepped in to the thread because I was privy to some of the discussion
> that led up to the code being removed, and because I didn't want
> people to come away with the mistaken impression that we were somehow
> removing code maliciously-- There's just nobody there with the
> expertise to maintain it.
>
> Robert

Thanks. I understand the situation.

If anyone with experience should read this, let me add...my goal is to
have the OSD on the PC monitor and the played-back video on the TVOUT. I
had it working like this some years ago on an earlier mythtv box.
Although if my only option is to have both the OSD and the played-back
video on the TVOUT, then I'll go for that too.

Larry