[mythtv-users] Lightscribe DVD software

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sun Jan 17 02:18:18 UTC 2010

Has anyone found a way to scribe LightScribe DVDs on AMD54 machines
without using 32-bit libs?  I haven't been able to find a native 64 app
at all.  Everything seems to depend on 32 bit apps.

It's driving me nuts.  I guess 32 bit libs are broken on Debian Lenny,
(at least I can't get them to install) and I can't get WinXP in Sun's
VirtualBox to reliably see the drive.  It crashes the USB subsystem,
requiring a reboot.

Grrrrrr.....

--Yan

--