[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun(s)

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:42:32 UTC 2010

>> new spanking "Digital 1000MHz Splitter"!!!
>>
>> I keep laughing as I read that.
>>

> LOL - That's about as good as the "technician" using a DTV satellite
> plexer for a ATSC/QAM splitter in my attic!

I am getting out of my element here but I don't think that is as
absurd as it initially appears. The old analog cable splitters only
passed up to 800 MHz (I think). When the cable cos started carrying
internet service, phone, digital cable, etc. they utilized more
bandwidth and require 1000 MHz splitters. The digital refers to the
fact that it can pass the digital cable services.