[mythtv-users] Way! OT Epson wless printer as NAS

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Jan 14 16:13:34 UTC 2010

On Thursday 14 January 2010 08:59:23 am Raymond Wagner wrote:
> Greg Oliver wrote:
> > There is no "single device" on the planet in multi-TB form anyhow..
>
> Except for those 2TB drives that have been around for several months?

There are supposedly 2TB SDXC cards available as well.

The 60TB unit I saw was from a vendor that sells normally to military
contractors and the like, I'm still looking through my browser history to try
and find it, since I never intended to buy it I didn't bookmark it.

Even 1TB drives are large enough for most Myth systems, bigger than that and
you are getting close to the "all your eggs in one basket" type of problems.