[mythtv-users] video stutter with VDPAU and 1080i DVB

Gerben Roest g.roest at grepit.nl
Wed Jan 13 15:37:19 UTC 2010

Gerben Roest wrote:
> [...]

As I wrote in my previous post the video playback stuttering is gone
when I fill in nothing for the audio device (blank, so not NULL).

But I noticed that it's also gone when I skip back a few seconds in the
live stream!

I hope my system+disk is not too slow, that it needs more time to put
the stream on the disk or something? Is there something to configure in
mythfrontend which is equivalent to a few seconds rewind?

greetings

Gerben