[mythtv-users] Text Mode mythtv-setup?

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Tue Jan 12 19:02:56 UTC 2010

I'll second that - Xming is simple and clean.  (Don't need a full cygwin
just for X on windows)

Using VNC can cause a problem when controlling myth remotely.  Some parts of
myth (eg: mythmusic) grind to a halt with VNC running - something to do with
graphics, and I haven't investigated further.

-M-

  _____