[mythtv-users] Recommendations for VDPAU board suitable for 1080i (Advanced 2x)

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Tue Jan 12 16:25:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Donald J. Organ IV
<dorgan at donaldorgan.com> wrote:
> There has been alot of talk about the GT 220 cards on here lately that should do the trick, although I dont know if they make a fanless model, but the are also cheap
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133303&cm_re=GT_220-_-14-133-303-_-Product

There are reports of some GT 220s available in fanless varieties, but
they're not very common.  The GT 240s are available in fanless models
from newegg, but they're slightly less cheap.  A 1GB GT 240 fanless is
about $100.  It should be more than enough to get the job done.

Eric