[mythtv-users] Edit XMLTV ID in Channel Editor (backend) but frontend Program Guide not populated

George Rom georgedrom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:24:34 UTC 2010

Seems to be working now. Somehow editing the XMLTV ids in either the
frontend (in watch tv using edit functionality) or mythtv-setup (channel
editor) must have locked something up. After a few days of playing with it,
I finally gave up and rebooted, and within a few hours, the program guide
was correct. Good because I was about to start manually setting up a
channels file.