[mythtv-users] OT: 3D TV

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:15:58 UTC 2010

> "Almost every big movie is coming out in 3D now" ... LOL! just like in the
> early 80's ... unfortunately I can still remember "JAWS 3D" too  :D

Fair, but it isn't just like in the 80's. The trend or the technology.
Have you seen a new RealD movie? It is much more natural as opposed to
the parlor tricks they made of 3D in the past. The technology is
easier on the eyes and looks far superior. As this thread points out
it will be available in home as well. Also it isn't just a few movies.
There are many movies in 3D and the pace is quickening. You may not
care, but 3D isn't going away this time.