[mythtv-users] Building Myth or Video Playback... 2 issues!

Si Jones sijones2010 at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:32:19 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 9:19 PM, Kevin Ross <kevin at familyross.net> wrote:

> Si Jones wrote:
>
>> Currently am using JYA trunk repo, but Videos wont playback, both trying
>> to configure in Storage Groups and mythfrontend.
>>
>> So decided to build from SVN on the machine, but am getting
>> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>>

> Try "apt-get build-dep mythtv" to install the dependencies needed to build
> MythTV.
>

> Sorry, should have said, i get this if I do the above

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  nvidia-185-libvdpau-dev: Depends: nvidia-185-libvdpau (>= 185.18.36) but
it is not going to be installed
E: Build-dependencies for mythtv could not be satisfied.

Am using the 195.32 driver from JYA repo... should i manually install it
just to meet the dep?