[mythtv-users] New MythTV Web/Internet Video Plugin

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 20:54:14 UTC 2010

> see the second link.  If someone implements a grabber (even one that
> doesn't quite work yet) that adds support for a new site and contacts
> me with a copy, I would be willing to share the current source
> repository.  Barring early-birds, we hope to have something out in the
> next month or two.

Thanks for the information.  I am looking forward to more updates over
the coming weeks seeing how this progresses - watching a new feature
get built is half the fun in my opinion.  For me I hope someone with
the appropriate knowledge manages to get UK support (e.g. BBC iPlayer,
ITV Player etc) working.  I have not upgraded to the 0.22 release yet
but if this makes it into the 0.23 release I will certainly be
upgrading.