[mythtv-users] jamu.py / themoviedb.com error

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Fri Jan 8 20:09:58 UTC 2010

Yan,
    I tried running ./jamu -MI "/source dir/forbidden_planet.avi"
"/mythvideo destination dir/" and this worked with no interaction
required. Jamu downloaded text meta data and coverart/fanart images. The
IMDB# in your email is correct for "Forbidden Planet" so I am not sure
what can be wrong.

There has not been a new patch to Jamu in 0.22+fixes or trunk on many weeks.

I have two suggestions:
1) Within MythVideo update the "forbidden_planet" video file's meta data
('w' key), then see if Jamu still has issues.
OR
2) Move the video file video file out of a MythVideo directory and
re-scan in MythVideo. That will remove the video meta data entry from
MythVideo. Then run this command to move the video file back into your
collection (obviously alter the source and destination directories).
./jamu -MIV "/source dir/forbidden_planet.avi" "/mythvideo destination dir/"

Then see if the problem persists.

Doug