[mythtv-users] trunk: mythfrontend does not show all recordings

Juergen Sachs juergen-sachs at gmx.de
Fri Jan 8 14:45:03 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010 17:33:51 schrieb Juergen Sachs:
> Am Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010 03:17:37 schrieb Michael T. Dean:

> > > I checked that (again). It is enabled and if I disable it, I see less
> > > recordings.
> > > I am wondering why I only see recordings up to 30th January 2006 here.
> > > When I go to "delete old recordings" I see all recordings.
> > >
> > > Right now it makes mythtv useless to me, as I also do not see new
> > > recordings. And they are recorded based on disk usage and that I got
> > > the screen "MythTV wants to record *****" while watching live tv.
> > >
> > > I still think there is something wrong in my database. That's why I
> > > search for the SQL query that is taking place, so I can execute it
> > > manually and understand what is happening.
> > >

> > >From Myth's perspective, it can only be the Group Filter/Group View
> >
> > settings--those are the only things that affect what's shown there.
> >
> > Also, make sure you're not showing /only/ the Watch List (which is
> > /very/ different from showing Watched recordings).
>
> I have no idea what could be wrong:
> My group filter is set to "All Recordings [1369 item(s)]"
> My Group view has "Show Title", "Show Category", "Show Search Query"
> unchecked and "Show Recording Groups", "Show Watch List", "Show LiveTV" and
> "Show already seen" checked.
> I also tried other combinations.
>
> Or is there a other option I did not know of ?
> I press "m" and select either "change group" or "Change group view".
No one a idea what could be wrong ?
I do not even see new recodings, so mythtv is useless to me and I want to have
it back since it is working great up to that.
I found out the SQL query (done by the backend, not the frontend) and I get
all recordings as a result.
So I have truely activated a filter, I do not know of,  or something else is
wrong.

Juergen