[mythtv-users] ATrpms for Myth but RPMFusion for nvidia

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Jan 8 14:37:10 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Boleslaw Ciesielski
<bc-mythtv at comcast.net> wrote:
> On 01/08/2010 08:57 AM, Jarod Wilson wrote:
>>
>> Um... Why do you think it might not be okay? I've run nothing but the
>> RPM Fusion packages for years, nary a problem. Functionally, I don't
>> know why there would be *any* difference between the RPM Fusion and
>> ATrpms MythTV packages.
>
> I do use rpmfusion packages but the mythtv packages from atrpms are updated
> a lot more often. Mythtv 0.22-fixes from rpmfusion was last updated on 11/21
> and there has been a lot of fixes in SVN since then.

So request updated packages be built. I don't do rebuilds unless
there's something I know is worth rebuilding for, but I don't analyze
every singe commit to -fixes. So help from users saying "hey, this fix
is available, can you respin with it included" is rather useful.
(Pushing new packages has actually been on my TODO list for a few
weeks, but I've been busy...).

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com