[mythtv-users] Jamu / mythvideo / coverart and fanart filenames

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:22:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 10:17 AM, John Boyle <justbe at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>> Using the latest svn Jamu seems to download coverart and fanart with spaces
>> in the filenames, e.g. '3rd Rock from the Sun Season 1_coverart.jpg'.
>> Apparently the frontend doesn't like this and I get 'Unable to find image
>> file'. Is this a Jamu or frontend problem, and is there a simple fix?
>> Thanks!
>
> There aren't any issues with said filenames, I have hundreds with
> spaces with no issue.
>
> Robert

Further, you might look at filesystem and locale settings, as those
tend to be where most people run into troubles.  Think SAMBA/CIFS has
some issues with character set, so if you're storing the files on
those, it might be worth trying a linux filesystem.

Robert