[mythtv-users] Hauppauge 950 OTA losing channel signal?

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Jan 6 22:21:25 UTC 2010

On 01/06/2010 07:23 AM, greg pryzby wrote:
> Fedora 12
> rpmfusion (.22 mythtv)
> USB 950
> DVB tuner type
>
> I scan and find the channels (OTA) with a strong signal. On reboot, it
> sees the tuner, but the channels have 0% signal. I rescan channels and
> it works.
>
> Anyone having this issue?

Not seen by me on my box. But possibles are; the correct module in not
being loaded, the firmware is not being loaded or the analog modules are
being loaded, so the tuner does not work. I have one working on F10,
with trunk and it's really quite nice Digital only).

Check dmesg. You might have to add a line or 2 to /etc/rc.d/rc.local to
ensure the proper load