[mythtv-users] Jump Points

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:14:08 UTC 2010

Last time I was subscribed to the list, I was following a thread about
the possibility of "scripting" mythtv.  I was excited to re-visit it
again and search the wiki to find that the "jump point" idea had
stuck.

I was kind of dismayed that the wiki pointed me to mythweb, which in
turn had nothing but warnings posted everywhere..

Does anyone use this (well, obviously yes), and are there any real
precautions that should be taken..  After reading the mythweb
*disclaimers*, I am a bit worried about borking a working system...

Thanks,

Greg